Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem very friendly!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the best and kindest rival one can ever have haha ^^ It's always a pleasure to write with you!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I will never stop complimenting your writing it’s honestly so amazing and beautiful <3 so happy that you joined that thread so I have the opportunity to write alongside you.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are such a fun person to write with! I also love the pfp

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so sweet and helpful! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super friendly and someone i adore!!! :grin: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
honestly one of the kindest souls on here, and one of my favorite people here <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yours is nice as well ✌️

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency, and your pfp is amazing!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?