How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Hello fellow Gryffindor!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
Zoe Laren
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light,
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I see you around sometimes
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you around
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 You are super active in the games room too!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I've seen you in the chat but our characters have yet to interact
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around before
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000000/10 Joseph! I still need ta send you an owl. I'll send you one, eventually