Compliment the person above you!
You seem very nice
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
NOVAAAA
Oliver best fiend!! I will never stop saying how much Nova makes me laugh
She's so fun!!
and OOC your so sweet and kind!!
Compliment the person above you!
Ollie

I absolutely love rp’ing with you!
Your character is so well thought out and I’m always excited to see your replies! I also really enjoy chatting with you OOC - you’re the best!
I absolutely love rp’ing with you!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
NOVA ???? DROP YOUR SHOP.
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is so pretty!!!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice!! Maybe you can be the new lord of the games room XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Sweetest and friendliest person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
The quote in your signature, such a beautiful one!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |