Compliment the person above you!
some sort of sad wet cat. 10/10 coding :DDD
|
❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞ | xxx STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10 LOVELY CREATURE |
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is gorgeous too!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Lovely sweet girl
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Elena!! Your super sweet too and we should lowkey rp together again
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Omg your pfp is gorgeous and your name is so unique!
Compliment the person above you!
Smartest person I know, talented, dedicated, funny, and honestly so sweet! Did I forget to say creative and a great friend?
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
SO SWEAT OMG AMAZING ART
(also perhaps the only person Ollie can tolerate IC XD)
Compliment the person above you!
YOU. SUCH A SWEET PERSON and ugh ily
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Elena ily
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
I absolutely love your ency! I don't see beachy vibes very often so it's so refreshing to see! Love your character as well! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face