Compliment the person above you! GAME

some sort of sad wet cat. 10/10 coding :DDD

❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞
xxx
STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10
LOVELY CREATURE

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is gorgeous too!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Lovely sweet girl

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena!! Your super sweet too and we should lowkey rp together again

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Omg your pfp is gorgeous and your name is so unique!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Smartest person I know, talented, dedicated, funny, and honestly so sweet! Did I forget to say creative and a great friend?

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
SO SWEAT OMG AMAZING ART <3 <3 <3 (also perhaps the only person Ollie can tolerate IC XD)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU. SUCH A SWEET PERSON and ugh ily

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena ily

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I absolutely love your ency! I don't see beachy vibes very often so it's so refreshing to see! Love your character as well! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face