Compliment the person above you!
I really like your new profile picture!
Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is really pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super nice and I love the organization of your ency!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your faceclaim!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! Also, your pfp is really pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is super cuteee!!!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |