How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 knew you as danielle!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hello!!!

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
18283927392/10 cause you gave me numbers last time hahaha

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
172838494727666166166162626/10 I win the numbers battle thank u very much

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2828639292937793939487474939/10 da wonderful Pam :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JoESpH

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 welcome to the site!

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Aodhan! Also what's with the new pfp :S

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.