Back 9063 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 17:08 So many posts to procrastinate.

Actually, I found that I'm caught up in owed posts! Just need to work on a couple starters and solos! ^^
Hehe! I've got a reply for you and Scout to do, two solos to finish and an errand to finish ^^

And then there's our little romp in the forest! Those dolls won't snug hunt themselves!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh crap!

There's an errand Colin wanted to do!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got the Baubles one to finish :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hey ya'll 😋

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Evangeline Lynn wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 17:45 hey ya'll 😋
Hello! Welcome to h.io! 💛

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello and Welcome to H.io Evangeline! :grin:

About to write a sad solo. . . :cryhappy:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Must... Get... This... Solo... Done!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! This one I am writing is so sad! :cry2:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 18:16 Must... Get... This... Solo... Done!
That sounds like me... :sweatingbullets:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
So many sad solos these days!

I've got Casey's detective hat on for his solo :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 9063 / 18141