22 Dec 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
Hehe! I've got a reply for you and Scout to do, two solos to finish and an errand to finishColin McCoire wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 17:08 So many posts to procrastinate.
Actually, I found that I'm caught up in owed posts! Just need to work on a couple starters and solos!![]()
And then there's our little romp in the forest! Those dolls won't snug hunt themselves!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Oh crap!
There's an errand Colin wanted to do!
There's an errand Colin wanted to do!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Dec 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
I've got the Baubles one to finish
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
Hello! Welcome to h.io!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Dec 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
Hello and Welcome to H.io Evangeline! 
About to write a sad solo. . .
About to write a sad solo. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Dec 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
Must... Get... This... Solo... Done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
Me too! This one I am writing is so sad!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Dec 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
So many sad solos these days!
I've got Casey's detective hat on for his solo
I've got Casey's detective hat on for his solo
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone