Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are so sweet and your pfp is really pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so kind and your pfp is gorgeous!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really sweet and active person !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena I missed u!!!! You're literally so sweet <3

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a beautiful ency :)

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your encyclopedia page is very organised, I love it!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your writing is just absolutely mindblowing :wow: and I like your recent pfp :wow: hehe Santa Hat

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oh, Ruth. <3 You're a great friend and I'm actually glad I met you. 😭

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem level-headed and really nice! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.