Back 9056 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have solos and replies to do :sweatingbullets:

Well, since they're mostly LOREEE related that ought to up my motivation :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Exciting!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Added in the Pre-Hogwarts banner section to my ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:15
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:11 Oooh how's Osaka like now, Tracey? Any different from when you left it?

Hihi Avery! Howdy? :grin:
Heyo Louisa!
Nope! If I hadn't been going back to Osaka every summer to visit my grandparents when I was attending school and after I began working, then a lot of things would be new to me
That's good! Would be weird to get culture shock after returning to your homeland :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:42
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:15
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:11 Oooh how's Osaka like now, Tracey? Any different from when you left it?

Hihi Avery! Howdy? :grin:
Heyo Louisa!
Nope! If I hadn't been going back to Osaka every summer to visit my grandparents when I was attending school and after I began working, then a lot of things would be new to me
That's good! Would be weird to get culture shock after returning to your homeland :grin:
That's true! It really would be weird. Aish, I keep on forgetting to send you an owl to plan our rp, we need Tracey and Joseph to be friends
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone!!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
BROOKIE!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Brookline! I don't think I've seen you in awhile. How have you been?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
EMMY!!!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 01:00 Hi Brookline! I don't think I've seen you in awhile. How have you been?
Hi Avery! I’m amazing, thanks for asking!! How are you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good. Finally finished another solo.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 9056 / 18141