22 Dec 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
I have solos and replies to do 
Well, since they're mostly LOREEE related that ought to up my motivation
Well, since they're mostly LOREEE related that ought to up my motivation
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Added in the Pre-Hogwarts banner section to my ency!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Dec 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:15Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:11 Oooh how's Osaka like now, Tracey? Any different from when you left it?
Hihi Avery! Howdy?
Heyo Louisa!That's good! Would be weird to get culture shock after returning to your homelandNope! If I hadn't been going back to Osaka every summer to visit my grandparents when I was attending school and after I began working, then a lot of things would be new to me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Dec 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:42Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:15Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 00:11 Oooh how's Osaka like now, Tracey? Any different from when you left it?
Hihi Avery! Howdy?
Heyo Louisa!That's good! Would be weird to get culture shock after returning to your homelandNope! If I hadn't been going back to Osaka every summer to visit my grandparents when I was attending school and after I began working, then a lot of things would be new to me
That's true! It really would be weird. Aish, I keep on forgetting to send you an owl to plan our rp, we need Tracey and Joseph to be friends
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Dec 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Hi Brookline! I don't think I've seen you in awhile. How have you been?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Dec 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
EMMY!!!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 01:00 Hi Brookline! I don't think I've seen you in awhile. How have you been?
Hi Avery! Iβm amazing, thanks for asking!! How are you?
22 Dec 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good. Finally finished another solo.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |