Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are super fun and you have a great personality!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is really prettyyy. I've seen u ard a few times. Maybe we can rp together sometime?

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your always really nice and ready to help people!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 03:58
Your ency and shop is so pretty! I luv ur name & pfp too!
Thank youuuu 😭😭😭😭 I love your pfp too. She's so pretty 😭

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oliver Armani wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 04:05 Your always really nice and ready to help people!!
Your ency is pretty ✨✨ like srsly it's so aesthetic ❀️❀️

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, Pamela’s FC is so pretty!

also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didn’t know <3.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:05
I love your pfp, Pamela’s FC is so pretty!

also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didn’t know <3.
Sorryyyy I didn't know we cudnt double post

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Pamela Graham wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:29
Brookline Quinn wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:05
I love your pfp, Pamela’s FC is so pretty!

also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didn’t know <3.
Sorryyyy I didn't know we cudnt double post
Its okay!

Tracey; I love your ency and your pfp is so pretty! <3

Pamela; Loving your ency and your writing style is so pretty, and I’m so jealous you can write that way <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?