Compliment the person above you!
You are super fun and you have a great personality!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is really prettyyy. I've seen u ard a few times. Maybe we can rp together sometime?
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Your ency and shop is so pretty! I luv ur name & pfp too!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
Your always really nice and ready to help people!!
Compliment the person above you!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 03:58Thank youuuuYour ency and shop is so pretty! I luv ur name & pfp too!I love your pfp too. She's so pretty
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is pretty

like srsly it's so aesthetic 
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp, Pamelaβs FC is so pretty!
also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didnβt know.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Brook! Your super nice and fun to talk to!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
Sorryyyy I didn't know we cudnt double postBrookline Quinn wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:05I love your pfp, Pamelaβs FC is so pretty!
also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didnβt know.
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Compliment the person above you!
Pamela Graham wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:29Sorryyyy I didn't know we cudnt double postBrookline Quinn wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 05:05I love your pfp, Pamelaβs FC is so pretty!
also, please do not double post, @Pamela Graham. You can edit your post; pressing the pencil icon on your post can help you edit it! Though, its okay! You didnβt know.
Its okay!
Tracey; I love your ency and your pfp is so pretty!
Pamela; Loving your ency and your writing style is so pretty, and Iβm so jealous you can write that way
