Back 9044 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*makes more choco for Sage*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
SAGE! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hooray for chocolate! hi, Em!
now this break I can just focus on my deadlines!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Louisa McStately wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Hey guys I was just wondering who you would recommend for a banner? I need something relatively cheep, but cute too…:grin:
Elena’s! her shop is amazing even though I haven’t ordered from there yet, I will soon though I hope! Or Emily’s. Oh! Or Sage’s!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
omg yes buy from emi!!! her banners r soo cool and cute

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cute banners, eh?

I might just poke around for some Colin related art!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:51 Cute banners, eh?

I might just poke around for some Colin related art!
sir you never sent me your things


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:55
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:51 Cute banners, eh?

I might just poke around for some Colin related art!
sir you never sent me your things
Oh my gosh, that's right!! :horror:

I need to dm you some references!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 9044 / 18141