Back 9038 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

True that is! Minnie is unfamiliar with hag dolls, but they sound evil!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh believe me, sweet Colin.

Its all part of her CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hag dolls are horrible Minnie! One tried to kill Colin's cousin!

As for character development, that sounds pretty sus, Emmi. :suspicious:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I might need to do some rp searching to find out this lore! Minnie needs to learn about the horrible hag dolls!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 17:51 Hag dolls are horrible Minnie! One tried to kill Colin's cousin!

As for character development, that sounds pretty sus, Emmi. :suspicious:
Colin, you wound me! 🥺

It even says so Right Here!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em is absolutely not sus!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery! :wow: 💛💛💛

*tacklesnugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! <3

*tacklesnugs*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
^^

Speaking of character development, I need to cook up a post for Casey! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 9038 / 18141