Compliment the person above you! GAME

Hii Ruthhhhh!! You're my newest fav person (side note I luv ur encyyy)

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awwww thank youuuuu <3 I love how quick you reply to threads it's absolutely amazing :lol:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ohh!! your pfp is so cute! :cute: I love the style of it!! Remind me almost of a kids show XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oliver Armani wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 17:45 Ohh!! your pfp is so cute! :cute: I love the style of it!! Remind me almost of a kids show XD
I'm just gonna compliment you again so I can reply to this :lol: but @Jan Dehoffmade it for me for Christmas :D I love it too :)

Your ency is just simply beautiful, and your banner caught my eyes the moment I read your threads :wow:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love love your shop !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a stunning ency, even under construction. It's very artistic!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your bunny in your pfp is so cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the Timeline part of your ency! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Cirrus as a character and your always a joy to talk to OOC to!! Your art skills to!!!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Oliver as a character so much as well ! So much sometimes I wish he was my character, :doubt: and thank you! Your coding and banners and characters are always absolutely amazing, and don't even get me started about how amazing your ency looks! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face