Compliment the person above you!
Hii Ruthhhhh!! You're my newest fav person (side note I luv ur encyyy)
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Compliment the person above you!
Awwww thank youuuuu
I love how quick you reply to threads it's absolutely amazing
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
Ohh!! your pfp is so cute!
I love the style of it!! Remind me almost of a kids show XD
Compliment the person above you!
I'm just gonna compliment you again so I can reply to thisOliver Armani wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 17:45 Ohh!! your pfp is so cute!I love the style of it!! Remind me almost of a kids show XD
Your ency is just simply beautiful, and your banner caught my eyes the moment I read your threads
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love love your shop !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You have a stunning ency, even under construction. It's very artistic!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
Your bunny in your pfp is so cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the Timeline part of your ency! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
I love Cirrus as a character and your always a joy to talk to OOC to!! Your art skills to!!!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love Oliver as a character so much as well ! So much sometimes I wish he was my character,
and thank you! Your coding and banners and characters are always absolutely amazing, and don't even get me started about how amazing your ency looks! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face