Compliment the person above you! GAME

Super nice and love your ency!! <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you seem really nice!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The definition of S P E N T A F R I C U L A R๏ผReally sweet friend :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp! So cute with the cat!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I see you everywhere !

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile picture is just magnificent!! :wow: Your writing is amazing!!! :wow: and your graphics!!!!! :wow: Your extremely talented, and just amazing to talk to as well!! <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I admire you from afar because your character is so elegantly written :wow:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I admire you from afar because your character is so elegantly written :wow:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.