Compliment the person above you!
Super nice and love your ency!!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Lyra Nightingale
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and pfp!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
The definition of S P E N T A F R I C U L A R๏ผReally sweet friend
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp! So cute with the cat!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ [OPEN!]
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is really cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I see you everywhere !
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
Your profile picture is just magnificent!!
Your writing is amazing!!!
and your graphics!!!!!
Your extremely talented, and just amazing to talk to as well!!
Compliment the person above you!
I admire you from afar because your character is so elegantly written
ALMOST EVERYTHING ๐he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I admire you from afar because your character is so elegantly written
ALMOST EVERYTHING ๐he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |