19 Dec 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
19 Dec 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Sounds fun! I can owl you about what we could do
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm always up for a rp, feel free to send me an owl anytime, Orion!
19 Dec 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?
Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.
Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
19 Dec 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! He won't be the only kid interested in bugs around here!Orion Maxwell wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:06id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
Yes! Pre-Hogwarts threads are a good way of introducing family dynamics --- just remember they have to be from your character's POV. There's loads of ways of doing this, of course, from actually being present to reading letters or finding your older sister's diary! (EWWWW!)Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:35Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?
Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.
Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Dec 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Colin, have you read your sister's diary??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:40Oh nice! He won't be the only kid interested in bugs around here!Orion Maxwell wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:06id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
Yes! Pre-Hogwarts threads are a good way of introducing family dynamics --- just remember they have to be from your character's POV. There's loads of ways of doing this, of course, from actually being present to reading letters or finding your older sister's diary! (EWWWW!)Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:35Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?
Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.
Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
Thanks for the help!! THE HORROR, as a nosy younger sibling, I have read some messed up things, Thanks again!
*Skips away with intent to emotionally confuse my character before she goes to Hogwarts*
19 Dec 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Sounds like something might have happened!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
What hasn't happened in Colin's family at this point...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
Exactly!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:53What hasn't happened in Colin's family at this point...![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |