Back 9023 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:03 I'm open if you need someone to roleplay with Orion
id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds fun! I can owl you about what we could do

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm always up for a rp, feel free to send me an owl anytime, Orion!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?

Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.

Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Maxwell wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:06
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:03 I'm open if you need someone to roleplay with Orion
id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
Oh nice! He won't be the only kid interested in bugs around here!
Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:35
Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?

Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.

Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
Yes! Pre-Hogwarts threads are a good way of introducing family dynamics --- just remember they have to be from your character's POV. There's loads of ways of doing this, of course, from actually being present to reading letters or finding your older sister's diary! (EWWWW!)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin, have you read your sister's diary?? :shock:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:40
Orion Maxwell wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:06
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:03 I'm open if you need someone to roleplay with Orion
id love to! just a fair warning orion is kinda weirdly obsessed with bugs... interesting to say the least.
Oh nice! He won't be the only kid interested in bugs around here!
Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:35
Hello everyone!! Just wondering if I should make a pre-Hogwarts thread to show the dynamics between Achelous and some of her family members?

Mostly lighthearted but angst seems like a good way to go right? Considering her views differ from some of her family members'.

Long story short; I want to make Achelous's life a bit more dramatic....because I love her, of course....
Yes! Pre-Hogwarts threads are a good way of introducing family dynamics --- just remember they have to be from your character's POV. There's loads of ways of doing this, of course, from actually being present to reading letters or finding your older sister's diary! (EWWWW!)
Thanks for the help!! THE HORROR, as a nosy younger sibling, I have read some messed up things, Thanks again!

*Skips away with intent to emotionally confuse my character before she goes to Hogwarts*
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:42 Colin, have you read your sister's diary?? :shock:
Sounds like something might have happened! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:42 Colin, have you read your sister's diary?? :shock:
Sounds like something might have happened! :lol:
What hasn't happened in Colin's family at this point... :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:53
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:42 Colin, have you read your sister's diary?? :shock:
Sounds like something might have happened! :lol:
What hasn't happened in Colin's family at this point... :lol:
Exactly! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 9023 / 18141