Back 9019 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cool! She's super sweet! Also love your Stranger Things pfp!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I believe that's a great face claim. It's good to have your sister help out. Some people start off here alone :cryhappy:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.
OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't have a mentor when I started out so figuring out the index on my own was a laugh :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Same!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks!! i like stranger things alot and i felt like it would be a good visual for my character. and yeah, its very helpful. there's a lot going on with the site lol
OOC Let's Chat!
I also love Stranger Things! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
stranger things was the banger i didnt know I needed :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
Absolutely! I'm so sad that Season 5 is the last season! :'(
Also, gtg. Maybe we can talk or RP later?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
for real!! :(

and yeah, absolutely! you seem pretty cool
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
Back 9019 / 18141