Compliment the person above you!
Love your name!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're always so active in the games room! Really sweet amiga
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Joshi Joshi Joshi... You are awesome, funny, entertaining, creative, my friend, Spentafricular, kind, witty, crazy, oh and you are my friend! Talking to you and playing games in the playroom is awesome oh and not to forget you are my friend!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Amazing friend both ooc and ic
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality! You are super sweet and friendly!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I see you around everywhere! You're really fast to enter threads that are open [or by Karina!]
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! Also, I love your Christmas pfp!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your profile picture
Zoe Laren
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light,
Compliment the person above you!
I love yours!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |