Back 9014 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Night! 🛏️ 💤 (7 days until Christmas!)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 02:59 This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!
Tis done! But I'm afraid you'll need the camo cloak, since it's posted in the forbidden forest forum! :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Ava! Heyo Em!! :grin:
I'll read it then :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
JO!

Na-night Ava!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How've ya been? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Not too bad! Just trying to get organised for the holidays! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm gonna be as active as usual from now on hehe :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wahoo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute: :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 03:20
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 02:59 This sounds exciting! I can't wait! Could you ping me when you're finished? I would love to read it!
Tis done! But I'm afraid you'll need the camo cloak, since it's posted in the forbidden forest forum! :nerves:
Pro tip: if you're old, you don't need a camo cloak!


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

Back 9014 / 18141