Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your character's name is so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You always seem so chill and nice :lol: Really keeps the vibes here great :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
an amazing writer and person to write with!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
a amazing person, and I absolutely love your writing; you are a truly great friend! <3 <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ur pfp is mwah! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
OMG?!?!? Your ency??? :wow: It's so simply and like- OMG?!? XD It's so good!!!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing style! I love your art! I love your character (well, in a controversial manner, I know, but, still...)! I am very pleased that you are the first person I interacted with after becoming a member of this site, truly.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem like such a genuinely kind and earnest person. i also just peeped your writing and it flows very well

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so pretty! :wow: :wow:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love making your banners, I love Vio's aesthetic ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ