Compliment the person above you!
Best games room buddy!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
you are so nice, and I loveeee your xmas pfp!!
Compliment the person above you!
One of the sweetest and most popular people on the site!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
i like your curly red hair
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
Compliment the person above you!
Luvvv the new pfp!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Best compliment giver XD
And the bestestest alien on this site
And the bestestest alien on this site
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I don't really need a reason to compliment you. You are a wonderful and fun person and you have a magical ability to cheer me up! Thank you so much Ashie! I love you, you are my best ghostbuster teammate!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I want to compliment you on the beauty of your compliment. Such sweet words and how thoughtful of you. We hardly know each other, but I'm sure that, nay, I've never been so sure that all your friends are so lucky!