Back 8965 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:52 EM!! <3

And Juni!
AVA!! <3
*snugs* :wow: How are you?
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3
*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:52 EM!! <3

And Juni!
AVA!! <3
*snugs* :wow: How are you?
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3
*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3
:love: <3

I'm just doing a reply for you now!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
time to try finish updating the ency!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I still need to update my thread tracker...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
that's so real, em

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

Probably have a whole load to go back and find...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:53

AVA!! <3
*snugs* :wow: How are you?
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3
*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3
:love: <3

I'm just doing a reply for you now!
Woohoo! I think I need more threads :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10

*snugs* :wow: How are you?
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3
*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3
:love: <3

I'm just doing a reply for you now!
Woohoo! I think I need more threads :lol:
Y'know... I could always write that starter early...??? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30

After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3
*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3
:love: <3

I'm just doing a reply for you now!
Woohoo! I think I need more threads :lol:
Y'know... I could always write that starter early...??? :cute:
Hehe. Poor Colin has his replies stacking up!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24

*snugs*

I love talking to you, too :wow: <3
:love: <3

I'm just doing a reply for you now!
Woohoo! I think I need more threads :lol:
Y'know... I could always write that starter early...??? :cute:
Hehe. Poor Colin has his replies stacking up!
Awk I know...!

But I just. Love. Threads! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8965 / 18141