14 Dec 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
*snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10*snugs*How are you?
Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs*![]()
I love talking to you, too
14 Dec 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24*snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10*snugs*How are you?
Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs*![]()
I love talking to you, too![]()
![]()
I'm just doing a reply for you now!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
14 Dec 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
I still need to update my thread tracker...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
14 Dec 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Probably have a whole load to go back and find...
Probably have a whole load to go back and find...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I think I need more threadsEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24*snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!
Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs*![]()
I love talking to you, too![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm just doing a reply for you now!
14 Dec 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Y'know... I could always write that starter early...???Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41Woohoo! I think I need more threadsEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24*snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!
Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs*![]()
I love talking to you, too![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm just doing a reply for you now!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
Hehe. Poor Colin has his replies stacking up!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41Y'know... I could always write that starter early...???Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41Woohoo! I think I need more threadsEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:34Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:24*snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:30
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!
Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs*![]()
I love talking to you, too![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm just doing a reply for you now!![]()
![]()
14 Dec 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Awk I know...!Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:53Hehe. Poor Colin has his replies stacking up!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41Y'know... I could always write that starter early...???Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 23:41Woohoo! I think I need more threads![]()
![]()
But I just. Love. Threads!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone