Back 8963 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:52 EM!! <3

And Juni!
AVA!! <3
*snugs* :wow: How are you?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 20:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:52 EM!! <3

And Juni!
AVA!! <3
*snugs* :wow: How are you?
After walking off some pent up anger and stress, I'm feeling a little better!

Even more so now that I get to talk and snug you!! *tacklesnugs* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:19 You're on a roll Sage! 🤩
time to plan some solos :eyes:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:19 You're on a roll Sage! 🤩
time to plan some solos :eyes:
I still have to finish my hecking post, let alone the whole solo in general :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:12
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:19 You're on a roll Sage! 🤩
time to plan some solos :eyes:
I still have to finish my hecking post, let alone the whole solo in general :LOL:
I'll have to plan to stalk your posts!
perhaps Sage will be visiting London to visit a certain family member soon...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:12
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:19 You're on a roll Sage! 🤩
time to plan some solos :eyes:
I still have to finish my hecking post, let alone the whole solo in general :LOL:
I'll have to plan to stalk your posts!
perhaps Sage will be visiting London to visit a certain family member soon...
:eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:18
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:12
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 22:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 19:19 You're on a roll Sage! 🤩
time to plan some solos :eyes:
I still have to finish my hecking post, let alone the whole solo in general :LOL:
I'll have to plan to stalk your posts!
perhaps Sage will be visiting London to visit a certain family member soon...
:eyes:
she hasn't been in London for a while so this will be interesting haha

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe! Em's spent a loooong time away from London. 'Bout time she came back for something worthwhile ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
This solo is gonna be so long :lol:
lots of sage emotion happening in this one...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
For once, Em is going to not be in danger :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8963 / 18141