Back 8952 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:22 helloooooooo
BAILEY *tacklesnugs*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a theater competition in an hour, and I'm super nervous!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
im sure you’re gonna do great !!

the smell after rain
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck! Hope you have fun!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:48 I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.

Some things never change :lol:
I wish, I basically have the whole thing memorized based on how many times I’ve run it. I’m one of the teacher’s favorite students, but he’s a very harsh grader! And sometimes while I’m practicing he’ll come out and tell me I don’t seem excited about my topic (I am, but I’ve talked about this so many times!)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 22:06 Good luck! Hope you have fun!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:48 I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.

Some things never change :lol:
I wish, I basically have the whole thing memorized based on how many times I’ve run it. I’m one of the teacher’s favorite students, but he’s a very harsh grader! And sometimes while I’m practicing he’ll come out and tell me I don’t seem excited about my topic (I am, but I’ve talked about this so many times!)
Ugh! I know the feeling. There was only so many times I could get excited talking about deforestation back when I was at school for my English assessment :lol:

You're gonna do great! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! I think I’m going Wednesday, so I have a few more days to practice.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

I'll reward you with the new thread ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Time to do the dishes :meninblack:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
gooood evening everyone!!! the ra's knocked on my door to do a room check and i thought it was my roommate so i opened the door half-asleep bc i took a nap and then i realized it was like 4-5 of them and i went "OH can you give me a second" mortifying

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8952 / 18141