13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Let's Chat!
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 03:25
Let's Chat!
That's going to be fun! The RPs you do with him are awesome!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
13 Dec 2024, 03:25
Let's Chat!
Hehe!
Colin's great craic!
Colin's great craic!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!!![]()
13 Dec 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
He replied to my owl so now he's contractually obligedBrookline Quinn wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:38Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
Sus.Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
13 Dec 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:41He replied to my owl so now he's contractually obligedBrookline Quinn wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:38Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!!![]()
But sure, no pressure either way :3
Oooooohh, can’t wait to read the doll hunting thread![]()
13 Dec 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
Me?? No!Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:46Sus.Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24
Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting!But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
I'm doing the Emi-est thing in the book... Poking my head into places that need poked!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone