Back 8943 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:wow:

and I’ll be reading yours!! <3 <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
:love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That's going to be fun! The RPs you do with him are awesome! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe!

Colin's great craic! 💛💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Night, all! Sweet dreams!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24 :love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!! :P

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24 :love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!! :P
He replied to my owl so now he's contractually obliged :P But sure, no pressure either way :3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24 :love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
Sus.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:41
Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24 :love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
he is gonna be surprised!! :P
He replied to my owl so now he's contractually obliged :P But sure, no pressure either way :3
Oooooohh, can’t wait to read the doll hunting thread :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 03:24 :love:

Em and Colin are also going to go doll hunting! :wow: But don't tell him! I haven't done the starter for that yet >:)
Sus.
Me?? No!

I'm doing the Emi-est thing in the book... Poking my head into places that need poked! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8943 / 18141