11 Dec 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Ooo! It's kind of like the same way you can add photos! I use postimages to add gifs
(that usually works for me
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
My solos are always so hard to write! How do you write such long ones Emily?
11 Dec 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Hehe! I've mastered the art of RAMBLING!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
I've still got time to learn how to do it! Minnie's only a second year after all!
11 Dec 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Do you use the image button and paste a direct link? When I used post images, it didn't work.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
11 Dec 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Oh! You just choose an image and upload it, then use either the "thumbnail" or "hotlink for forums" and paste it in your reply!Avery Gray wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:15 Do you use the image button and paste a direct link? When I used post images, it didn't work.

Code: Select all
[url=https://postimg.cc/N5KBzdTH][img]/images/upload/u6udkwzwmz98.webp[/img][/url]Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Hopefully that helps!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone