Back 8929 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo! It's kind of like the same way you can add photos! I use postimages to add gifs ^^ (that usually works for me ;) )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
:yellow_heart: ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
My solos are always so hard to write! How do you write such long ones Emily?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe! I've mastered the art of RAMBLING! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I've still got time to learn how to do it! Minnie's only a second year after all!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Do you use the image button and paste a direct link? When I used post images, it didn't work.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 23:15 Do you use the image button and paste a direct link? When I used post images, it didn't work.
Oh! You just choose an image and upload it, then use either the "thumbnail" or "hotlink for forums" and paste it in your reply!

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[url=https://postimg.cc/N5KBzdTH][img]/images/upload/u6udkwzwmz98.webp[/img][/url]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully that helps! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8929 / 18141