Back 8923 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58
I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?
Yay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
Ok! when should we start? <3

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 18:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58
I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?
Yay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
Ok! when should we start? <3
Maybe later today? I'm at work right now!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
im havin a good mornin!! i have alot of ideas for Valentina and i think its ending up nicely :)

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Another reply done!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member


Brilliant! I just knew Emmi would be screaming with delight at her first racing lesson!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 18:22
Image posted by the member


Brilliant! I just knew Emmi would be screaming with delight at her first racing lesson!
*cracks knuckles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I wonder what trouble she has in store for us next!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh you know the trouble you're getting into my friend! As soon as the thread is finished :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emi could do with a friend to accompany her as she takes another expedition into le Forest :whistling:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8923 / 18141