Back 8922 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ayo Noah! There are loads of cool things to save up for!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got my cloaks, bus pass, map of the undergrounds and all 😊

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm saving up for a broom for Mateo! I'm almost there!
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah! i only have five galleons right now…

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
i don’t know what to buy with my money anymore :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:46 i don’t know what to buy with my money anymore :lol:
haha me neither. i was thinking about starting an art shop.

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
My shop's probably lost in limbo by now πŸ˜‚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58
I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58
I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shop
aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?
Yay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
Back 8922 / 18141