11 Dec 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shopOk! when should we start?Yay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
11 Dec 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 18:00Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59Noah Baldridge wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:59Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 17:58aww! ill do it. what do you think you’ll make?I still wanna open a show, but I want a partner before I open my shopOk! when should we start?Yay! Banners for sure. Maybe moodboards. Maybe avatars too
Maybe later today? I'm at work right now!
11 Dec 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
11 Dec 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
Another reply done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!

Brilliant! I just knew Emmi would be screaming with delight at her first racing lesson!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
*cracks knuckles*Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 18:22
Brilliant! I just knew Emmi would be screaming with delight at her first racing lesson!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
I wonder what trouble she has in store for us next!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
Oh you know the trouble you're getting into my friend! As soon as the thread is finished :]
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
Emi could do with a friend to accompany her as she takes another expedition into le Forest
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone