Back 8921 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:48
Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:27 *gasp*

Y O U *eyes McCoire*

You're trying to hurt wee Emi! 😭😭😭
What!?

Hurt Emmi? No. Way!

Gotta learn how to swim if you want to fly, Ems!
I already fly enough when I'm struck with triple flipendos in duelling, Col!
Oh grand!

Then you should have no trouble at all with broom separation! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
The water won’t be too chilly!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:59 I'm Back! :biggrin:
Welcome back, Ryann!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 15:01 The water won’t be too chilly!
In which case I have just the reply as soon as you post

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I will once I finish my assignment for English! Shouldn’t take long, I’ll probably have the post out within the next 2 hours.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Noah!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 15:32 I will once I finish my assignment for English! Shouldn’t take long, I’ll probably have the post out within the next 2 hours.
Hehe no rush!

Just know that Ava and Colin will get their comeuppance through emotional guilt :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:59 I'm Back! :biggrin:
Bonjour how are you Ryann

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
im so poor and im saving for something and i don’t know what. :'(

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
Back 8921 / 18141