11 Dec 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
Oh grand!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:48I already fly enough when I'm struck with triple flipendos in duelling, Col!Colin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 14:43What!?
Hurt Emmi? No. Way!
Gotta learn how to swim if you want to fly, Ems!
Then you should have no trouble at all with broom separation!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
11 Dec 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
In which case I have just the reply as soon as you post
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
11 Dec 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
hi guys!
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
11 Dec 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
Hehe no rush!Ava Winchect wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 15:32 I will once I finish my assignment for English! Shouldn’t take long, I’ll probably have the post out within the next 2 hours.
Just know that Ava and Colin will get their comeuppance through emotional guilt
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
im so poor and im saving for something and i don’t know what.
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
