How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.1/10 Heyyyy
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9/10 HAII
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 my first time seeing you, actually! Nice to meet you
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Bri!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hiii
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7.4/10 Hellowwwwwwww
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've seen you a LOT but I don't know if we've ever interacted... soo..... HOI
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I believe that I have seen you before.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Juniper!
Heyo!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.