How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Hello Avery! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 Karina! I'm off to bed now :sleep: :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Honestly would be a little shocked if someone didn't know you :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.6/10 Haha, Oliver :lol: :laugh:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
Never seen you that much, but I will be glad to interact with you now

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 sorry but I dont think I’ve seen you before :sweatingbullets:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Avery Gray we have a talk haven't we? Hi aigan.

stinchcombe hardwin

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1.8/10 You're new, but I don't think we've met. I'm Karina, hi!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Me 4/10? Eh... Only been here for 2 weeks.

stinchcombe hardwin

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing! Welcome! :D

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono