10 Dec 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!
Hi Stinchcombe! That's so cool!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Dec 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
Yes I know, you are the first to know. It is very fun to do.
Do want to know more.
Do want to know more.
stinchcombe hardwin
10 Dec 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
Ooo! 
I sometimes make film scripts
(Well... Scenes really
They take a lot of time to write and I just about have enough time on my hands as it is these days
)
I sometimes make film scripts
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 14:26
Let's Chat!
I love making film scripts! I've actually created some films from them, but most of them are never shown.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Dec 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Yes, it takes me months to make, draw, and prep all of it. I have made my self fly.
stinchcombe hardwin
10 Dec 2024, 14:39
Let's Chat!
yessss like omgScout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 07:12so crazy dude cause how is 2024 almost over? i spent like my entire life waiting for this year lolVioleta Roux wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:32oh.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:31 just had to date a thread "january 2025" im not gonna recover from how fast time passes
*realizes what day it is*
10 Dec 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey!! Right when I need to sleep...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.