Back 8905 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ya'll I make movie sets From Harry potter

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Stinchcombe! That's so cool! :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes I know, you are the first to know. It is very fun to do.
Do want to know more.

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! :wow:

I sometimes make film scripts ^^ (Well... Scenes really :lol: They take a lot of time to write and I just about have enough time on my hands as it is these days :LOL: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I love making film scripts! I've actually created some films from them, but most of them are never shown.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, it takes me months to make, draw, and prep all of it. I have made my self fly.

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 07:12
Violeta Roux wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:32
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 06:31 just had to date a thread "january 2025" im not gonna recover from how fast time passes
oh.
*realizes what day it is*
so crazy dude cause how is 2024 almost over? i spent like my entire life waiting for this year lol
yessss like omg

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey!! Right when I need to sleep... :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8905 / 18141