Back 8903 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:25 I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:
oooooh very nice :3

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:18 Why d'you write so many solo posts? :decayed:
because emily is such a great writer obvi!!!!

solos are sooo fun tho~~~ i usually avg like 300-400 words per post with other people and then like avg 1k in solos lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:25 I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:
oooooh very nice :3
:love: D'aww shucks!

And... Awww Scoutie :blush: :blush: :blush: (You're super good at writing too!!!)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:33
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:16 Hello everyone <3 Colin behave! :D
I didn't do anything wrong!

I was being sweet!

Giving Ava a birthday present!
I think we have ever so slightly different ideas on what "sweet" is, dear Colin :lol:
But!

I am sweet!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe I know you are Colin! 🥰

Which means that there's nothing we should be worried about in that box! Right...??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32
Juniper Kelly wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:25 I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:
oooooh very nice :3
:love: D'aww shucks!

And... Awww Scoutie :blush: :blush: :blush: (You're super good at writing too!!!)
aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"

i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32
Juniper Kelly wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:25 I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:
oooooh very nice :3
:love: D'aww shucks!

And... Awww Scoutie :blush: :blush: :blush: (You're super good at writing too!!!)
aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"

i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:
Daww you have me tickled pink over here! ☺️

I'll see if I come up with something! But I reckon your big brain will beat me to it!!

I also finally got to doing the spectator post I said I'd do :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:24 Hehe I know you are Colin! 🥰

Which means that there's nothing we should be worried about in that box! Right...??
:biggrin:

There's absolutely nothing (much) that anyone should be worried about!

Especially Ava!

:whistling:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:58
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32
Juniper Kelly wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:25 I direct you to This Lil' Post :cute:
oooooh very nice :3
:love: D'aww shucks!

And... Awww Scoutie :blush: :blush: :blush: (You're super good at writing too!!!)
aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"

i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:
Daww you have me tickled pink over here! ☺️

I'll see if I come up with something! But I reckon your big brain will beat me to it!!

I also finally got to doing the spectator post I said I'd do :lol:
pshh its just the truth!!! ur such a good writer like wow ;O the spectator post was so cute!! i might write one of scout cheering emi on if i have the time for it!!! <3

i still dont have any ideas right now hmm but maybe they can celebrate an early cny or something lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8903 / 18141