10 Dec 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
I direct you to This Lil' Post
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
because emily is such a great writer obvi!!!!
solos are sooo fun tho~~~ i usually avg like 300-400 words per post with other people and then like avg 1k in solos lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Dec 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
And... Awww Scoutie
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
But!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:34I think we have ever so slightly different ideas on what "sweet" is, dear ColinColin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 21:33I didn't do anything wrong!
I was being sweet!
Giving Ava a birthday present!![]()
I am sweet!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Dec 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Hehe I know you are Colin! 
Which means that there's nothing we should be worried about in that box! Right...??

Which means that there's nothing we should be worried about in that box! Right...??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32D'aww shucks!
And... Awww Scoutie![]()
![]()
(You're super good at writing too!!!)
i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Dec 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Daww you have me tickled pink over here!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:53aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32D'aww shucks!
And... Awww Scoutie![]()
![]()
(You're super good at writing too!!!)
i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:

I'll see if I come up with something! But I reckon your big brain will beat me to it!!
I also finally got to doing the spectator post I said I'd do
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Dec 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:24 Hehe I know you are Colin!
Which means that there's nothing we should be worried about in that box! Right...??
There's absolutely nothing (much) that anyone should be worried about!
Especially Ava!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Dec 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
pshh its just the truth!!! ur such a good writer like wow ;O the spectator post was so cute!! i might write one of scout cheering emi on if i have the time for it!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:58Daww you have me tickled pink over here!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 02:53aww but ur the bestest!! i always like reading ur posts and im like "woahh!! wow!!! how did she come up with that?!?!?!!!!"Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 00:32D'aww shucks!
And... Awww Scoutie![]()
![]()
(You're super good at writing too!!!)
i wish i had ur brain so i could come up with christmas ideas!!! sigh sigh i don't want it to be washy bashy boring buuuut im not sure what interesting cool fun lore things could take place D:
I'll see if I come up with something! But I reckon your big brain will beat me to it!!
I also finally got to doing the spectator post I said I'd do![]()
i still dont have any ideas right now hmm but maybe they can celebrate an early cny or something lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je