9 Dec 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Aww I imagine it must have been disappointing especially since so much of the character’s family is in Ravenclaw.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:22I was sooooo expecting Ravenclaw!Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:19That’s really cool!Simon Kincaid wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:17 Simon = to listen/to hear
Ezra = to help
Kincaid = battle leader
They all play into his long term plot
What was everyone’s house they were hoping to get sorted into for their character? Did you end up in the house you wanted or different?
Uncle Colin and Colin's Da, Liam, were both Ravenclaws.
Colin's twin, Liam, is in Ravenclaw!
Colin carefully answered all the Sorting Hat's questions, fully expecting and desperately hoping to be fly high to the eagle's aerie!
But no.
That dratted Sorting Hat sent Colin down into the deepest, dankest, darkest, dampest, and dreariest dungeons that Hogwarts has to offer!
9 Dec 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
*nods*Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:23That’s awesome!Simon Kincaid wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:20 I started planning my next character - even though it’s years away!
For Simon, I was wanting anything but slytherin since it didn’t work for his story. But ultimately he is Hufflepuff and Hufflepuff is Simon. It was the best house for him.
I was hoping for Gryffindor for my character and it ended up working out. She can be quick to anger and it actually works really well with the info on JK Rowling’s Wizarding World wand page for my Holly wand.![]()
Glad you got your house! Even though Gryffindorque sux!
Colin's wand lore has worked out well too. Even though it's not something (as of now) that is taken into statistical account.
Colin's gotten used to being in Slytherin now. It's home.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
What happens after you graduate from Hogwarts on this site?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
You can keep playing Joseph as an adult! You can also make a new danger noodle and enjoy the ride all over again!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
*gasp!* how dare you! bold words for a slippery snake that slinks around in the shadowsColin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:25*nods*Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:23That’s awesome!Simon Kincaid wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:20 I started planning my next character - even though it’s years away!
For Simon, I was wanting anything but slytherin since it didn’t work for his story. But ultimately he is Hufflepuff and Hufflepuff is Simon. It was the best house for him.
I was hoping for Gryffindor for my character and it ended up working out. She can be quick to anger and it actually works really well with the info on JK Rowling’s Wizarding World wand page for my Holly wand.![]()
Glad you got your house! Even though Gryffindorque sux!![]()
Colin's wand lore has worked out well too. Even though it's not something (as of now) that is taken into statistical account.
Colin's gotten used to being in Slytherin now. It's home.

Us lions are brave! The house itself gets way more attention than it’s worth it’s true but it’s still pretty fun. Deep down IRL I am a Slytherin though

Also my phone is about to die so if I disappear suddenly it will be charging
9 Dec 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Heheh.Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:28 *gasp!* how dare you! bold words for a slippery snake that slinks around in the shadowsUs lions are brave! The house itself gets way more attention than it’s worth it’s true but it’s still pretty fun.
Deep down IRL I am a Slytherin though![]()
Nothing like healthy house rivalry!
A couple of Colin's oldest friends are Gryffs, too! Pax Zhang and Kim Sato. (You've probably met Kim by now --- Kim is everywhere!)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Indeed
I like all houses…except Hufflepuff. No offense to Hufflepuffs present here
I like all houses…except Hufflepuff. No offense to Hufflepuffs present here
9 Dec 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
*mopes away*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
It’s okay, Em - some can’t handle our awesomeness
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)