Back 8876 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cass! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! :wow:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Burrito!! :wow: Howdy?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rickroller Sims! I'm doing well, how are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: we have a Emmy, a Cass, and a Joseph in let's chat! hi!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie's back! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
A Brookie! Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:07 Rickroller Sims! I'm doing well, how are you?
I'm doing great too! Going on another vacation :decayed:

Heyo Brook!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 22:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 21:30 Who's turn is it in that one anyway?
Mine! I’m about to post it!
Yay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you, guys? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8876 / 18141