7 Dec 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
*pops in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:12Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were greatAva Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would workEmily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04*gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread?![]()
Both at the same time! The power of multitasking!![]()
Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe))
Please don't push me into the air...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Need to finish my solo! how about you?
7 Dec 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
i have been revived! it is time. zyair must save scout!!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
7 Dec 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
7 Dec 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
No promises!Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:14Woohoo!Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:12Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were greatAva Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work
Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe))
Please don't push me into the air...
7 Dec 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
YAYYYYY!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:36 i have been revived! it is time. zyair must save scout!!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!!!!
Pwetty pwease, Ava???
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Dec 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!