7 Dec 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
You too Brookie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
7 Dec 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
*gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread?![]()
Both at the same time! The power of multitasking!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 23:06
Let's Chat!
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would workEmily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04*gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread?![]()
Both at the same time! The power of multitasking!![]()
Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
7 Dec 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were greatAva Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would workEmily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04*gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread?![]()
Both at the same time! The power of multitasking!![]()
Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were greatAva Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would workEmily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04*gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread?![]()
Both at the same time! The power of multitasking!![]()
Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe))